Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hmm..wat 2 write 4 2day~

This morning went 4 breakfast at Everly Resort.Somewhr near my hse.My dad is a member so Everly Resort will provide us with voucher.4 breakfast,high tea,free nite stay.etc.

Hmm..wat shud i cmmnt on d food,d food looks normal 2 me,nth special,infact is jz 2 normal>fry yee mee,nasi lemak,poridge,hotdogs,etc.All in buffet style.

Thrs alot of ppl thr.Whc include ppl frm UUM.University Utara.

I then saw this fussy lady at d omelete stall.She order 2 omelete with only ham,1 omelete with mushroom n no ham,n lastly PLAIN omelete.Zz

Wth...healthy lifestyle?==

D chef look at her n reply her wit a 'HUH?' n d lady say,i will repeat.Kinda sickening 2 me.

2day din reli on d com,watch d tv alot 2day.Sleep alot 2.Nice weather 2day.Cool weather~

Watch Boys Before Flower on d Tv.Nice n funny Korean Drama.kept laughing.Tink is a gd ting.Nvr reli hv a gd laugh since dat ting happen.

Hv 2 go flw my dad 2 Ampang hostpital agn at Tuesday.lol.

N 4 nw,i m typin 4 my mum.@@

Ting dats all 4 2day.Cheer up Wei Qian.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment