Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let this be my 1st blog?nvr ever blog b4~lol...Angela call me 2 blog..haha...try lor...

hmm...wat 2 write leh?

Oh....jz nw i saw a miss kal on my phone...curious bout it..so send a msg 2 d unknown number dat kal my phone...she replied..n say dat she do nt noe me...Weird~

Do nt noe me den y kal my phone?lol..mayb wrong number..bt she say her fren gv my num 2 her...bt who?

She told me her fren frm my skul gv it 2 her..saw my num frm d skul magazine...Yen May frm St.david..==...nvr come across tis name b4

We chat 4 awhile...n i added her in friendster n Msn..

Her name was Andrea..frm IJC... Yuri was her name in friendster

Hmm~~~~tink dats all..XD

3 comments:

  1. lolx..qian..still got xiao mei mei interested in u..haha..shud be happy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha .. qian !!! found ur blog d !! muahaha ... ur blog so easy to find leh ... i try once ni dapat d .. muahahahah .. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete