Friday, April 10, 2009

~Trip 2 Ampang Hospital~

I should blog this yes.day,but i was 2 tired.lol.Nvm..is d same neway.

Yes.day i get up at emm 5.In d morning.So sleepy..Althought slept quite early.@@.

This trip took bout 2 hrs?.yea.Mum drove.Sis and i followed.Dad 2.He nid 2 go 4 his blood test.

I slept in d car..2 tired+sleepy.When i open my eyes,i m already at Ampang Hospital.

Medicine smell all over d place,whc i dun like it..==

We when up 2 d 4th floor,Day Care centre,d plc dat specially treat cancer patient.

I even saw some patient b4..cz when 2 Ampang a few times d.

They all have d same physical appearance>look thin,no hair,sad..

Bt they still hv 2 fight thier way out of this cancer.

My mum flw my dad in,me n my sis stayed outside..cz oni 2 ppl are allowed 2 enter.

I wore a jacket,cz d air con kills,cold...

We wait n wait n wait..till i fell asleep at d sofa..lol..

Later on,i got up,dad n mum are still nt done yet,soooo,i cont my sleep..XD

We wait till bout 12.30..

At last d ting is done..

Is time 2 go 2 d dispensary site 2 collect dad's medicine..

After we had collected out medicine..Mum drove us back 2 Malacca..

Tiring trip...SUMPAH~

No comments:

Post a Comment