Monday, April 13, 2009

Yes.day din sleep well,nt feeling quite well,keep like wan 2 vomit,jz like smtg stuck in my throat.

Keep turn here n thr on d bed.Keep dreaming of weird dreams.

I dreamt of U,in 3 diffrent dreams.

D dream dat i remember vy clearly is d 2nd dream.Others i dun remember.Weird~

D dream goes like this,I saw u running away frm me.I was calling you,bt u seems running further n further frm me.In d dream,we r still 2gether,bt i do nt noe y r u running away frm me.

I wanted 2 chase u,bt i m nt able 2 lift up my legs,they are heavy,n smtg is like pressing on my feet.

Feel so helpless,cnt do anything.Its like so real in d dream.

After dat,thr is no sight of u.I got up,n asked myself.'Wth,I dreamt of U?'==


In d afternoon,i played tennis wit my sis.lols.9 mths din play d.Duno stil noe hw play ma?I wonder.

We start wit mini tennis,as usual.

My sis hit d ball 2 me,hardly can reach d ball.All my coordination are out of order.Takleh pakai lagi.XD

After i hit some balls,i get back my stroke slowly.lols.

We play games.N my sis was leading 2-0.==

I catch her up.N d score>>2-1,1-3,3-2 den 3-3.lols.Hard...kena dad suan siao like hell,say i keep playing computer.9 mths din play leh.Wat do u Aspect???

I won my sis.Bt tis time takes more effort n energy.haha.d game end wit a 6-3.

So tired,lols..came back n bath~n vomitted.Zz.No wander i m nt feeling well since yes.day.

I felt..emm relief?after had d vomitting.XD

At nite,went 2 eat at Pokok Mangga food court.Had d pork++century egg poridge.Zz.Dam big bowl.nabu.cnt finish.I aso ate cuttlefish++kangkung.RM 4.Nt bad.

2mlo nid flw dad go Ampang agn.lol.

Neway.i wish my sis could represent d states agn.Gd luck.U r gd.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment